If you want to make image editing easy, take a look at PicMonkey photo editor. PicMonkey's innovative editing tools make it easy for photographers of any skill level to enhance their photo editing experience.
PicMonkey editor helps you edit your photos like a pro, quickly and easily. They have created a user-friendly interface that's simple and makes navigating more comfortable than ever before. Additionally, tools are tabbed so you can choose only the appropriate ones for a particular job.
Photographers can edit different types of images such as landscapes, portraits, and more for optimal online viewing with one-click tools such as filters and fine-tuning with curve adjustments.
|Internet browser||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge|
|Internet browser||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge|
- Online editing of photos either on desktop or on mobile
- Get rid of unwanted details in photos easily and quickly
- Swap out background images in seconds
- Pic Monkey offers Tons of graphics, fonts, and templates
- Stock photos or videos for beginners to jump start
- Eliminate the graininess from your photos and make them clearer
- Enhance your pictures by Straightening, Cropping, Resizing, Flipping, and Rotating tools.
- Allows you to Create captions and watermarks
- Retouch for a natural look
- Bring life back to old photos by removing stains, scratches, and creases.
- Import images in many formats' jpg, png, tiff, BMP, etc.
- Have fun with the user-friendly interface
PicMonkey Cons & Pros
- Simple to use
- Speedy process
- Hundreds of templates with various designs are available for any Facebook, Instagram post, story, ad, or cover.
- Target your audience and fans more precisely and effectively.
- Tips and Tutorials to help beginners
- No opportunity to work on multiple samples at the same time and compare different variants of the same image;
- Doesn’t have a free version or trial;
- Not the most advanced software with a limited amount of functions – suits for beginners only;
- PicMonkey makes it problematic to process large and high-quality medium sizes – the program has errors when you try to upload one;
- Does not have a drag and drop feature.
Is the price worth it? PicMonkey Photo Editor - A Review
Why choose PicMonkey Photo Editor?
Enhance all of your photos! PicMonkey’s online tools offer a variety of editing options, from filters to advanced editing. Increase your images’ quality using the free mobile app or start a free trial on the desktop!
1) Easy, advanced photo-editing tools
When it comes to image editing, PicMonkey tools are like a Swiss army knife. You can sharpen, adjust color, and change exposure with ease. Its background eraser is one-click simplicity. No matter how experienced you are, you can still get pro-looking results.
2) Personalized photo filters
Effortlessly turn your photos into works of art with just a few simple clicks. With I-spent-hours-on-this, you can gain a picture-perfect finish that can take your images to the next level. The magic is in the details, and I-spent-hours-on-this gives you the ability to see those details like never before.
With the Smart Resize tool, you’ll never have to worry about reformatting your image for multiple social sizes again. This handy tool automatically makes your picture-perfect for every social platform. It provides you with an opportunity to put all your energy into making it great.
3) Want to change the colors in a photo? There’s a built-in tool for that!
PicMonkey’s easy-to-use photo effects are stacked full of innovative options. They can instantly transform your images and make them look better.
One of the newest tools is the Magic Color Changer Effect. You can now change yellow hair colors to purple, blue shirts to red, and green walls to orange with this novel feature.
4) Leading the way for online photo editing
- Tons of Stock Photos
You don’t have to use your photos. PicMonkey is one of the many companies that license images from iStock by Getty and Unsplash.
- Makeup Tools to impart a natural look
Achieving natural-looking touchups in photos is easy. Just smooth out skin, change hair color, or whiten your teeth with touchup tools.
- An abundance of templates to choose from
In case you want to add text to photos but you’re not sure where to begin. PicMonkey got dozens of templates for you. They are all customizable!
- Over 9000 vector icons and graphics
Graphics can be layered in your designs from scratch or added on top of existing pictures.
5) PicMonkey’s New Image Editing Mobile App Is a GameChanger
Whether you start with a mobile app or desktop, you can quickly turn your photos into a social-ready image. PicMonkeys mobile app is fast and easy to use, making it super easy to turn your pics into something you want to share.
There is no specific system requirement PicMonkey is an online photo editor, which means you can use it from anywhere. You can log on from a desktop computer, using any browser, or your tablet or mobile phone. You don’t need to worry about downloading programs or saving your images—everything happens in your browser.
All common browsers support PicMonkey on the web on both Mac & PC. PicMonkey app is also supported by all android that is compatible with google play.
PicMonkey offers three basic plans to choose from. All three of these plans are of tremendous value for money. PicMonkey also allows for a free seven-day trial to have an experience about what they are delivering.
1) Photo Pos Pro:
While initially a little cumbersome, this new technology is beneficial. It will take you a few minutes to understand it, but you will probably decide that it’s right for your business and worth the investment.
- Pressing Alt-Tab while working in a software program can cause the software to act unpredictably.
- It is very difficult for beginners.
2) Pixlr X:
Now, photo editors for the web were unable to compare with their desktop counterparts because they lacked features. Pixlr X is the first to close the gap. The app is still growing. However, some of its more advanced tools are still in beta.
GIMP is an open-source image editor with a suite of features most commonly found in Adobe Photoshop. It has a complex interface that discourages beginners.
PicMonkey is an incredibly easy-to-use image editor. It has the perfect balance of tools to create easy-to-use and visually appealing images for sharing your best moments online.
Manipulate, collage, design, and enhance photos using the image and video effects, hundreds of fonts, graphics, and more. Options exist either decorate photos with over 1 million free pictures or use your own Facebook photos.
An alternative is Photoshop Elements at about £83; it has more tools and layers than the free version, but not as many as the full version of Photoshop. The vast majority of which are now subscription-based and more expensive than PicMonkey photo editor.
There are many free online photo editing tools and software out there, but the problem with many of them is that they do not have enough funky fonts, graphics, effects, or backgrounds to make your photos stand out. Their fonts and graphics are not high quality.
If you can find a specific font or graphic you want to use, that software might not work with your mobile device or browser as they are not compatible with your system specifications.
While in comparison, PicMonkey online photo editor lets you create professional-quality pictures, posts, logos, covers, and Ads for your creative projects and helps you stand out among your competitors. It is a total solution and genuinely worth the price.